ITK Doctoral Consortium, which will be carried out in collaboration with the FinEd network’s article workshop, has been postponed to fall 2021. More information on the website.
The Doctoral Consortium offers doctoral researchers the opportunity to present their research papers in a safe, friendly and encouraging environment. The Doctoral Consortium has four goals:
- Provide time and place where doctoral students can present their research and meet with other doctoral researchers.
- Provide feedback and perspectives from more experienced researchers and other doctoral students to doctoral researchers.
- Support national networking and cooperation of researchers across institutional borders.
- Provide a forum for meeting potential future research colleagues.
The EERA Summer School 2021 will be held online 14 – 16 June and will be organised by the University of Jyväskylä, Finland and the Finnish Educational Research Association (FERA). The theme of EERSS 2021 will be “Beyond the Basics in Educational Research Methodology: Research ethics in educational research”.
More information: EERA_Summer_School_2021_Online___Jyväskylä.pdf (eera-ecer.de)
The application period is 1 – 31 January.
More information on the Summer School: https://eera-ecer.de/seasonschools/eera-summer-school-2021/
To apply to EERSS 2021, 1 – 31 January: https://www.conftool.net/eerss2021/
Dead line for abstract (max. 400 words) submissions is October 16th.
More information HERE
The first Oulu Conference on Diversity and Dialogue on 14th and 15th of May, focuses on migration and participation.
The aim of the conference is to create a multidisciplinary discussion forum for re- and deconstruction of the practices, narratives and discourses of migration, diversity, integration and racism. The conference is organised jointly by VISE (Values, Ideologies and Social Context of Education) and ReBel (Recognition and Belonging) research groups in faculties of Education and Humanities in University of Oulu, Finland.
Submission deadline is 15th of March, 2020
More information HERE
Call for Papers ITK Doctoral Consortium 1.4.2020
ITK Doctoral Consortium provides an opportunity for current doctoral candidates to present their project in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment. The candidates will receive formative feedback from their peers and senior researchers in the field.
The ITK Doctoral Consortium has the following four objectives:
- Provide time and space where doctoral candidates can present their research and meet other candidates
- Provide feedback on candidates research from other candidates and senior researchers outside their home institution
- Promote a network of supportive scholars and collaboration over institutional borders
- Provide a platform for future postdocs to meet with their potential future colleagues
Submission deadline is 10.8.2020 (NEW DEADLINE)
Read more: https://itk-konferenssi.fi/fi/ajankohtaiset/68-call-for-papers-itk-doctoral-consortium-2020
The coordination of the FinEd network will be transferred to the University of Lapland. Read more in the Newsletter.